Microsoft Project Server 2010
Project Server 2010 combines powerful business collaboration with advanced
planning and execution capabilities to deliver flexible and easy to use
work management solutions. Project 2010 planning services to get you 2010
What's New in Project Server 2010?
Want improved productivity and better business performance? Project Server
2010 ensures organizations select and deliver the right projects while
gaining greater visibility and control over resources and costs.
End-to-end project and portfolio management
A single server which combines the best of Office Project Portfolio Server
2007 with deep capabilities of Project Server 2010
Built on SharePoint Server 2010
Bring together powerful business collaboration, business intelligence,
and structured execution capacities
More New Features
- Unified project & portfolio management
- Simple and intuitive user experience
- Enhanced collaboration and reporting
- Scalable & connected platform
Prioritize, Align & Execute Effectively
- Microsoft Project Server 2010, built on SharePoint
Server 2010, delivers flexible work management solutions. The innovative
new capabilities in Project Server 2010 lead to improved productivity
and better business performance.
- Unified project and portfolio management
- Familiar SharePoint UI and a common data store make Project Server
2010 easy to use. A comprehensive API enables you to customize and extend
both project and portfolio capabilities.
- Effective use of resources
- Select the right project portfolios and maximize resource utilization—effectively
prioritizing projects from multiple dimensions.
- Flexible Web-based Project editing
- Easily build schedules online and conveniently make project edits
- Demand management simplified
- Capture all work from simple tasks to complex projects in a centralized
repository. Develop and deploy effective governance workflows to drive
accountability and capture project information, cost and resource estimates,
and other valuable project data.
- More powerful dashboards and reports
- Gain transparency and control with the Microsoft Business Intelligence
Platform: Excel Services, PerformancePoint Services, Visio Services,
PowerPivot for Excel 2010 and SQL Reporting Services are all at your
fingertips. Customize reports in a familiar Excel editor and create
powerful dashboards to effectively monitor and share portfolio performance.
4 Ravey Street
London EC2A 4QP
t: +44(0)20 7729 1811
f:+44(0)20 7729 9412