FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL
MANAGERS TRAINING COURSE - DURATION 1DAY
This course is designed for busy managers and those professionals who
are responsible for financial matters without necessarily having a job
title or qualifications to match and suits managers who need to know more
about finance to improve their planning, costing and budgeting skills.
- Understanding the need for financial reports
- An explanation of the month end and year end activities
Accruals and prepayments.
- Explanation of the differences between Statutory Accounts and Management
- Understanding the Financial Reports
Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statement
- Explanation of the Key Financial Ratios
Profitability, Return on Capital Employed, Working Capital, Current
Ratios, Debtors Ratio
- Finance in the Business
The business cycle, Planning, Target setting, Measurements, Action to
- A brief look at legal requirements.
- Budgeting, Costing & Planning
The purpose of plans.
Planning a budget, Monitoring and controlling a budget,
Plans against actuals, Variance analysis.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Course Venue: London EC2